Monday, June 6, 2011

VintageGrammie meets Vintage Soul!


Howdy Girls! Let me tell you all about it!

Saturday I do believe I accumulated about two hours of shut-eye, if that...Why do you ask? I was leaving Tampa at 8 a.m. for a photoshoot in St. Cloud, Florida with Debbie Mangual. She is the sweet Jersey gal who is the owner of the "Infamous" Vintage Soul Store.  I took over 300 photos, used 3 cameras~~well, I don't need to tell you.....Anyway, I've finished rambling, I want to share a few of the photos with y'all!

These are not in any certain order, but then again, these lovelies don't have to be~on with the show folks~




















Oh! Let me tell you, I posted on Facebook I was as nervous as a bull in a china shop~well, guess what this loosy goosy did.....knocked over a vintage bottle!  Luckily it didn't break, Deb just walked over ever so calmly and put in right back on the beautiful stand where it belonged!

I know this is a quick post~as it is starting to storm here, but Debbie creates her own linens, pillows, she has artists who create vintage jewelry, she sells vintage slips, dresses and oh so much more. You can visit her blog http://www.vintagesoul1020.typepad.com/ or "love" her page on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.224863530874375.71663.100000521888754&saved#!/pages/Vintage-Soul-Store/170623919380.

Thank you Debbie~you are a true vintage soul and a doll to boot! 

Will post more soon~I promise....

Love,
Jackie
VintageGrammie Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment